I hope you are having a beautiful weekend and have many beautiful flowers to show.
Magnolia flowers are fully open now by us.
Today I contribute with a white magnolia tree full of flowers.
First time visitors, please read the rules:
1) Post a photograph taken by you that contains a flower macro;
2) After I post my Macro Flowers Saturday photo, add your name and link to MckLinky;
3) Your link must be a "permalink" and go directly to your Macro Flowers Saturday post.
4) Link back to Macro Flowers Saturday in your post, so others will know where to go if they want to join. You may use one of the Macro Flowers Saturday badges from my sidebar;
- to install the badge, just copy the text from the box in my sidebar and paste it in your sidebar or in you Macro Flowers Saturday post.
- for a simple text link, copy the code from bellow and paste it in your post.
5) Please visit and show your appreciation by commenting on other Macro Flowers Saturday participants' beautiful work.
This meme starts Friday 5 pm GMT.
The list with past entries is at Macro Flowers Saturday archive page.
Have a pleasant stay!